Below are additional resources and best practices for businesses that buy, sell and use commercial cleaning products.
Productivity & Cleaning Trends
- Time Is The Essence Of New Sanitaire Ad Campaign
- Sanitaire has unveiled a new advertising campaign ...Link
- The Carpet & Rug Institute - CRI
- The science–based source for the facts on carpets and rugs.
- The LEED mark is managed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to a prosperous and sustainable future for our nation through cost-efficient and energy-saving green buildings.
- Cleaning association with a global community of more than 6,000 distributor, manufacturer, building service contractor, in-house service provider, and manufacturer representative companies.
- CleanLink is an information resource for sanitary supply distributors, building service contractors and in-house cleaning professionals, from Trade Press Media, the publishers of Sanitary Maintenance, Contracting Profits and Facility Cleaning Decisions magazines.
- Building Services Management publication provides information to today’s facility maintenance and building services professionals.
- Read how to maintaining your carpet’s beauty from the world's leading producer and distributor of quality flooring, including commercial brands that offer solutions for all markets and all price points.
- Shaw Contract Group is the design leader of flooring solutions for commercial carpet environments. Visit their website to learn about proper maintenance and care for your commercial carpet to help preserve and protect it from everyday wear.