Indoor air quality matters.
90% of their time indoors*
Health effects associated with indoor air pollutants include:
- Irritation of the eyes, nose and throat
- Headaches, dizziness and fatigue
- Respiratory diseases, heart disease and cancer
in the workplace, hotels, schools and hospitals
Use an air
using a HEPA filter
Use only nontoxic, all-natural cleaning products
Dust with a microfiber cloth or damp rag
Keep the humidity down
Use mattress and bedding covers
Create a smoke-free environment
Sources: entrepreneur.com, healthusnews.com
THIS IS THE ONE FOR
WHEN CLEAN MATTERS.
The Sanitaire® EON® ALLERGEN is scientifically proven to reduce asthma and allergy triggers.SHOP EON® ALLERGEN
1 IN 5 PEOPLE WILL
AT SOME TIME*
- People with allergies can experience poor- quality sleep, fatigue and daytime sleepiness
- Adults find it harder to think and function at work, suffer from greater absenteeism and report more work-related injuries
- School-aged children can do poorly on exams and often cannot recall information taught during class
WHAT ARE COMMON ALLERGENS?
PETS / DANDER
1 IN 13 PEOPLE
Asthma has a far-reaching impact on life.
- Asthmatics can suffer from wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath and chronic cough
- Asthma can prevent people from participating in certain activities, especially sports
- Every day, asthma results in 40,000 missed school or work days, 30,000 asthma attacks, 5,000 emergency room visits, 1,000 hospital admissions and 11 deaths
- Runny nose
- Itching eyes, nose and throat
- Watering eyes