Featured ProductsVIEW ALL
According to a 2014 survey by the National Center for Education Statistics, nearly one-half of the nation's schools had poor indoor air quality that contributed to high levels of absenteeism associated with asthma and other health problems. However, rigorous cleaning using moder...Read More
Change it up.
See how easy it is to change the brushroll and belt on your Sanitaire® SC600 or SC800 Series upright.Watch Now
Get the best commercial vacuum cleaner
As leaders in the cleaning product industry, we’re confident about one thing— the level of clean you achieve is equal to the performance of the tools you use.
This is especially true with regards to carpets and flooring. Without an advanced and highly-efficient vacuum, dust, debris, allergens, mites, and other unwanted guests remain in your carpeting, making your commercial space an unclean (or worse, unhealthy) environment.
And that’s aside from the fact that stained, odorous, or dusty carpets can be a deterrent for clients or customers. They’ll quickly wonder what other areas you are falling behind in if you aren’t able to keep your place of business pristine and presentable.
At Sanitaire, we specialize in designing and manufacturing commercial vacuums that are equipped to conquer the most challenging cleaning assignments with the utmost efficiency.
But in order to ensure you’re selecting the best commercial vacuum cleaner for your unique circumstances, there are a number of factors that need to be considered. Too often, those shopping for industrial-level vacuums make a purchase without taking the time to understand the different functions, components, and ratings that are available to them.
What are the benefits of commercial grade vacuum cleaners?
There’s a substantial list of advantages that are associated with using commercial vacuums versus residential vacuums.Here are three of the most compelling benefits:
- 1. Certified Performance Commercial vacuum manufacturers are required to pass independent laboratory tests before releasing their product to the general public. These tests analyze commercial grade vacuums to determine how they perform with regards to soil removal, dust containment, indoor air quality, and surface appearance change. This process allows buyers to enjoy peace of mind, knowing the efficacy of the cleaning tool they are using has been authenticated by skilled and knowledgeable industry professionals.
- 2. Improved Efficiency Commercial vacuum cleaners are designed with businesses in mind. Whether it’s having lengthier cords that allow users to cover more square footage before having to seek out another electrical outlet, coming equipped with larger bags or canisters to store more dust and debris before requiring a change-out, or providing superior suction— a residential vacuum simply doesn’t compete with the performance of a commercial unit.
- 3. Durability Commercial grade vacuum cleaners are assembled using long-lasting materials like acrylic and PVC, or even metal. Many of the mechanical parts are composed of nickel, tungsten, or oxygen-free copper, which hold up well against hot temperatures and are not prone to cracking or erosion over time.
What should you consider when choosing a vacuum?
The best industrial vacuum cleaner is one that functions exactly as you need to use it to, as often as you need it and with features to produce the right results.Below are three considerations before your decision:
- 1. Noise Level Will you be using your commercial vacuum cleaner around others, like hotel guests, or business professionals who tend to do work after hours? If so, purchasing a unit with low sound levels would be a smart idea. The Sanitaire EON™ QuietClean® upright vacuum has a noise level of 70 dBA or less, which is equivalent to the noise level of a human conversation— making it a great option for those who don’t want their cleaning to disturb others.
- 2. Bag VS Bagless
Many buyers are enticed by the idea of eliminating the need to buy vacuum bags by opting for a commercial bagless vacuum, but fail to realize that bagless vacuums require more frequent filter changes. This means that in the long run, there isn’t a massive difference in the amount of money you’ll save by choosing one over the other.
There is, however, a major difference for those who suffer from allergies, since commercial vacuums with bags keep dust particles and allergens more contained. With canister units, dust can often escape during the dumping process, exposing cleaners to a potential reaction.
- 3. Weight For customers who plan to use their commercial vacuum in a large, multi-tiered building or intend to carry the unit up several flights of stairs, weight is a concern that should never be overlooked. For those in need of a lightweight solution, backpack vacuum cleaners are an excellent option as well. The Sanitaire TRANSPORT™ backpack vacuum is one of the best commercial vacuums for this purpose. It is highly manoeuvrable and weighs just 11.5 pounds— a clever option for those who want to avoid lugging around a hefty machine.
Why choose Sanitaire?
At Sanitaire, we focus on the entire cleaning experience, not just the final result. We strive to make each of our products highly-portable, reliable, and user-friendly. Whether you are a janitorial worker at a high school or healthcare facility, a business owner who craves a spotless office, or a solopreneur offering cleaning services to clients, we want you to notice the intention we put into every design and it is our objective to provide you with the most convenient cleaning experience possible.
We’re confident can find a cleaning solution for you in our selection of commercial vacuums for sale.DO YOU WANT TO ENHANCE YOUR CLEANING PROCESS WITH ONE OF OUR INDUSTRY-LEADING PROFESSIONAL VACUUM CLEANERS? CONTACT US TODAY. WE’D BE HAPPY TO RECOMMEND A UNIT THAT MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENTS.